Update 1.48 – Bug Fixes and Updates
We’re sorry to say, there’s no additional cool features in the this update, just some house keeping, bug fixes and API updates.
- Fixed: Report columns being moved over by 1 column, causing a header mis-match
- Fixed: Ahrefs Domain Rank intermittently returning 0
- Fixed: Report encoding issues
- Fixed: Licensing messaging
- Fixed: PageSpeed results URL defaulting to mobile
- Fixed: Licensing system intermittently failing
- Fixed: Wayback machine missing dates for results
- Fixed: Drop history scraper only returning 5 results *
* The site we use to get domain drop history from now limit the number of lookups to 5 per hour! To get around this problem you will need to use proxies – 1 proxy for every 5 domains.
Existing customers or existing trial users can grab the new update from here:
If you’ve not tried URL Profiler yet, you can start a free 14 day trial here. The trial is full featured, and you don’t need to give us any payment details to get started.
If You Like the Sound of URL Profiler,
Download a Free Trial Today
(You'll be amazed by how much time it saves you, every day!)