Update 1.41 – Turn Websites into Useful Data with our New Custom Scraper
We’ve got a new update for you (version 1.41). Five new data points, a few bug fixes and a new web data scraping feature called the Custom Scraper.
The web scraper is gives URL Profiler a new twist. Using a mixture of Regex patterns, XPath or CSS/jQuery selectors you can very quickly extract any data from any URL.
- Tracking codes
We’ve written a quick post on how it works. It’s currently in beta, so please feel free to send us any feedback.
- Internal and external link counts to Readability
- Returns estimated Reading Time when checking a URLs Readability
- A new Shopping Cart Site Type with 35+ e-commerce CMS platforms
- Site Type analysis returns the Generator meta tag and the X-Powered-By & Server HTTP Headers
- You can now scrape all Social Accounts links at the URL level:
There are a couple of stupid typos, which have been corrected!
If you’ve not tried URL Profiler yet, you can start a free 14 day trial here:
The trial is full featured, and you don’t need to give us any payment details to get started.
Existing customers or existing trial users can grab the new update from here:
If You Like the Sound of URL Profiler,
Download a Free Trial Today
(You'll be amazed by how much time it saves you, every day!)